Capri is a delightful detached licensed hotel with a warm and friendly atmosphere in a select area of Torquay. Tastefully furnished and decorated throughout.
Situated 150 metres from the beach at Livermead, easy walking distance to the town, harbour, conference centre and principal attractions. Parking is no problem as we have our own car park. The railway station is close by and we are on the bus route for Brixham, Paignton and Babbacombe.
Torquay is in the heart of the English Riviera. The area has one of the warmest climates in the British Isles and is noted for its outstanding natural beauty, as well as having all thew attributes expected of a modern day 'seaside' resort area, with an atmosphere likened to that of its European counterparts.
As well as the scenery, there are many amenities, theatres, nightclubs and cabaret bars. A diverse and interesting selection of attractions, including zoo's, stately homes, museums, water parks, and many places of interest for days and nights, families, couples, the young and old alike.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Double en suite||£68.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite (Sleep 1-5)||£144.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Family en suite (Sleeps 1-3)||£93.50 per room (breakfast included)|
|Single en suite||£34.00 per room (breakfast included)|
|Twin en suite||£68.00 per room (breakfast included)|
*25% discount for all children
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
|2019 - Opening (1 Jan 2019 - 31 Dec 2019)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
We booked a last minute trip for the bank holiday weekend for a very reasonable price
A very friendly couple and their 2 dogs gave us a warm welcome on arrival (the dogs were very rarely seen or... Read full review
Bolton, United Kingdom
Wish I’d found this place earlier!!!
George and Chris were fantastic, made me feel very welcome. Nothing was too much trouble. Lovely breakfast each morning. My room was made up and I had fresh towels each day. It is situated close to... Read full review
Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
Would use the hotel again
The host couple were extremely warm and accommodating. Breakfast is great and plenty to chose from the night before. May need to ask for a fan in summer months. The location is ideal 15 mins walk to... Read full review
From M5 J 31
End of motorway past Exeter junction 31; you go onto A38; follow this road which will run into A38; follow on this road which will run into A380; follow this road through Newton Abbot, Kingskerswell then into Torquay; turn right at sea front Torbay Road to Paignton; Capri Hotel approximately 0.25 mile from junction on left-hand side.
Public Transport Directions
From Torquay - 10 miles
Taxi from station - approximately 2 minutes; short walk to bus stop; courtesy car on request.
- Free Wi-Fi available
- Maximum group size
- Within 1 Mile of a Train Station
- Additional meal details - Special meals can be arranged by prior arrangement. We can also provide pack lunches on request.
- Bar - No bar, but we are licenced to serve drinks.
- Cater for vegetarians - We can cater for vegetarians or for special diets ie: Gluten Free ect.
- Local Produce English Breakfast
- Serve breakfast - Full English breakfast.
- Serve evening meal - Evening Meals are available only in our Low season:
January the 1st to May the 31st
September the 1st to December the 15th
- Serves Local Food
Children & Infants
- Accept children (Minimum age) - Generally we accept all children 5 years and above, but please contact us if your child is under this age, so we can discuss the facilities available.
- Accept Children Over 3
- Special meal times for children
- Beach within 2km
- Broadband Internet Access
- Business facilities (eg. Fax/ modem) - "Free"! WIFI in all rooms
- Central heating throughout
- Family Friendly
- Free car parking
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Open All Year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- Accessible Rooms
- Cater exclusively for vegetarians
- Non smoking establishment
- Travelling Through
- Cycle hire - We can arrange adult & children cycle hire offered by a local company, with prior notice.
- Fishing - Wec can be arranged fishing trips by prior appointment.
- Water sports facilities - we can be arranged a variety of water sports, offered by a local company prior appointment.
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - Off-road parking for 10 cars.
- On site parking
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
- American Express accepted
- Diners Club accepted
- JCB accepted
- Maestro accepted
- MasterCard accepted
- Solo accepted
- Visa accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms - Flat screen, digital tv's
- Digital TV
- Electric shaver point
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available - For guests with mobility issues
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
- TV in all bedrooms
- Honeymoon Breaks
- Marketed to any other specialist market - Motorbike Friendly
- Pets (Proprietors) on premises
- Special provisions for cyclists - Depending on requirements needed
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available