This apartment has one of the best locations and most prestigious addresses in Torquay. Situated in the leafy Meadfoot area of The English Riviera it is positioned at the rear of the fabulous Hesketh Crescent and is therefore a tranquil retreat and romantic bolthole for couples. Being almost literally only a stone's throw from Meadfoot Beach,it is also only a five minute drive from the centre of Torquay with its harbour side area of shops, cafes, bars and restaurants. The apartment is but a few steps away from the bars, restaurants and leisure facilities of the Osborne Hotel this is an ideal all year round location!
This duplex style apartment combines wonderful period features such as high ceilings, and ornate cornicing with all the modern comforts of a luxury apartment. It has a very individual style and successfully escapes the all too familiar look of holiday apartments. A great deal of love and thought has gone into producing a lovely, private place to which to escape for short breaks or special celebrations.
There is a fully-equipped luxury kitchen which enables guests the option to dine in; facilities include a gas hob oven, microwave, toaster, kettle and dishwasher provided. Guests can dine at a stylish glass topped dining table lit by crystal chandeliers and close to an open gas fire; a perfect backdrop for a romantic break. A recommended restaurant list provided is also provided giving guests the opportunity to dine out at one of Torquay's most beautiful restaurants.
The high quality interior continues through to the spacious master bedroom.
Here guests can enjoy a tempting lie in to the wrought iron bed, curl up and enjoy the flat screen TV and get ready for the day or evening in style; with a pretty dressing table and fitted wardrobes to hand.
A contemporary fitted bathroom suite to the left of the entrance on the lower floor has a luxury Jacuzzi bath tub and overhead shower allowing guests to effortlessly unwind at the end of the day. Private laundry facilities also feature for guests' convenience.
Outside a private parking space is provided in the rear car park (viewable from the lounge window) and if desired, guests can use the indoor leisure facilities of the indoor swimming pool, gym and sauna of the Osborne Hotel Health club at their disposal (for an extra charge of £35 per week).
The local shops and nearby supermarkets perfectly complement the holiday retreat, and guests staying here can also enjoy dining out on the doorstep, at the Osborne Hotel Brasserie. The well-established restaurant also conveniently offers a takeaway service (collection only).
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Hesketh Crescent Apartment||£80.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Beach within 100m
- Beach within 2km
- Broadband Internet Access
- City Centre Location
- Electricity inc in rate
- Exclusive Use
- Free car parking
- Gas inc in rate
- Hot Tub/Spa Bath
- Ironing Facilities
- Linen provided
- Near coastal path
- On-site parking or valet parking
- Open All Year
- Sea Views
- Short breaks available
- Spa Facilities
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre - The Hesketh Crescent Apartment is located in the leafy Meadfoot area of Torquay. It is less than a five minute drive away from Torquay harbour and town centre. Buses (number 64) also go from outside the gates to the crescent and run to various destinations around Torquay including harbour and town centre (7 minutes travel time).
- Midweek breaks - We are delighted to offer special rates at all times of the year. For guests booking directly on our own booking system, there is a promo code (OFFER1) which gives a 10% discount off the standard rates. (Please note that minimum stays do apply to this offer - check for full details)
- Non smoking establishment - Smoking is not permitted anywhere inside the apartment and we will charge and additional cleaning fee if we find evidence of smoking in the apartment.
- Seafront - The Crescent is in an elevated position overlooking Meadfoot Beach and Tor Bay. The apartment itself is at the back of the crescent and does not have sea views. It is however extremely light and bright.
- Travelling Through
- Weekend breaks
- Health/Fitness/ Beauty Facilities - The nearby Osborne Hotel has leisure facilities that apartment guests can use. These include a gym, sauna and indoor pool as well as tennis courts. Please note that extra charges apply and guests should check with the hotel reception for up to date charges and availability.
- Hot Tub
- Spa bath - The apartment has its own spa bath.
Parking & Transport
- On site parking - The apartment has its own allocated parking space behind the crescent.
- Accept Bank Transfers, Internet Payment or SWIFT/IBAN
- All major credit cards accepted
Room / Unit Features
- Central Heating
- Colour Television in all units
- Colour TV
- Drying Facilities
- DVD Player
- Free View TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- iPod Dock
- Ironing Facilities
- Microwave in all units
- Modem Point
- Non smoking units
- Oven / Cooker
- TV in all bedrooms
- Washing Machine
Travel & Trade