The Paignton Court is a totally family run business from experienced people who have been in the bay over 8 years, and with your needs being our priority.
Paignton Court is a victorian villa renowned for its floral display. Located on the level, with a large car park, approx 200 yds from the seafront and central for all amenities.
Cynthia & Les offer a warm welcome to their conveniently situated B&B. All rooms have modern en-suites and are well furnished. They have flat screen freeview tv's, beverage trays, alarm clocks & toiletries and are situated on the ground or first floor, some with disability aids.
A substantial cooked breakfast is served in the spacious dining room which is on the lower ground floor with wheelchair access for the mobility impaired.
Wifi is available with a small charge.
We have special offers available from time to time. These can be found on our website or you may phone for details.
- Arrival Date:
- 1st Mar 2020
- Departure Date:
- 2nd Mar 2020
- No. of Nights:
- 4 Visit England Stars Guest Accommodation
|2020 Opening (1 Jan 2020 - 31 Dec 2020)|
TripAdvisor Traveller Rating:
The best B&B in Paignton!
This stay was my 4th stay and I would always pick to stay here when I'm in Paignton. Hayley and Paul are excellent hosts and all the staff are very welcoming, their hospitality is second to none. The... Read full review
Stourbridge, United Kingdom
Favourite B&B in Paignton
We spent a few days here. The hotel was clean. Paul and Hayley are excellent owners. The hotel is a 5 minute walk away from the train station, town and sea front. A very good breakfast. I would... Read full review
Halesowen, United Kingdom
Best B+B breakfast ever!
excellent location. Standard double room - very good .comfortable bed . impressed with amount of tea/sugar provided in room.small toilet+ shower, but this was not a problem , all perfectly adequate... Read full review
From the seafront, turn inland into Sands Road and we are situated 100 yds down the road on the right hand side.
Public Transport Directions
From Paignton station - 5 minutes walk
Head towards seafront; turn right into Queen's Road and right again into Sands Road; we are situated on the right-hand side.
- Facilities for the Disabled
- Additional meal details - Packed lunches available on request.
- Cater for vegetarians
- Serve a 'Real Bath Breakfast'
- Serve breakfast
Children & Infants
- Accept children all ages
- Beach within 100m
- Central heating throughout
- Family Friendly
- Garden/patio for guests' use
- Ironing facilities
- Licenced for alcohol
- Near coastal path
- Open All Year
- Separate guests' lounge
- Welcome single sex groups, eg stag/hen parties - Group bookings can be only accepted by contacting us direct. Additional terms and conditions apply.
- Wireless Broadband Internet Access
- In town/city centre
- Non smoking establishment - smoking permitted outside on terrace
Parking & Transport
- Car parking - large free off road car park
- On site parking
- All major credit cards accepted
- Cash & Cheque only
- Maestro accepted - small charge applicable
- MasterCard accepted - small charge applicable
- Visa accepted - small charge applicable
Room / Unit Features
- Colour television in all bedrooms
- Digital TV
- Free View TV
- Ground Floor Bedrooms Available
- Hairdryer in all bedrooms
- Radio in all bedrooms
- Tea & coffee making facilities in all bedrooms
Travel & Trade
- Packed lunches available
- Wi-fi available